Баланс: 0.00
Авторизация
Демонстрационный сайт » IELTS » Writing » Task 2 » By punishing murders with death penalty, society is also guilty of committing murder...
placeholder
Openstudy.uz saytidan fayllarni yuklab olishingiz uchun hisobingizdagi ballardan foydalanishingiz mumkin.

Ballarni quyidagi havolalar orqali stib olishingiz mumkin.

By punishing murders with death penalty, society is also guilty of committing murder... Исполнитель

Нет файлов для скачивания
Matn

By punishing murders with death penalty, society is also guilty of committing murder. Therefore, life in prison is a better punishment for murders.

To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Nowadays, the quantity of people who commit crimes is becoming more and more than ever before and there is currently a contentious argument over whether life in jails is a good place for murders? To my way of thinking, I totally agree with this statement that murders ought to spend most of their life on living in prison. In the following paragraphs I will support my opinion by reasons and examples.

First of all, the main reason why I believe is that prison is a suitable place to keep murders far from local people. For example, if safety of prisoners is not provided by government, this issue will boost the rate of crime, putting people’s life under threat. In addition, I think that punishing murders with death penalty does not stop prisoners committing offenses. Because, they do not afraid of death penalty and they sure that they are able to escape from jail. Thus, murders should be kept in a tough condition like prison.

Second of all, in jails, prisoners spend their daily life on working for society without salary, producing different kind of productsduring the imprisonment. Thereby, they facilitate the work of government. For instance, as we observe that at the moment, many prisons have their own mini factories and, these places are crowded with lots of prisoners who work as employer every day. Therefore, I believe that even life in prison can bring some benefit for society.

In conclusion, as I have already mentioned that I totally agree with this opinion that prisoner who committed in spite of any kind of offence must be imprisoned and they must conduct the part of their life in prison.

Комментарии (0)
Комментировать
Кликните на изображение чтобы обновить код, если он неразборчив