Баланс: 0.00
Авторизация
Демонстрационный сайт » IELTS » Writing » Task 1 » You have received a letter from your English pen friend Dan who writes
placeholder
Openstudy.uz saytidan fayllarni yuklab olishingiz uchun hisobingizdagi ballardan foydalanishingiz mumkin.

Ballarni quyidagi havolalar orqali stib olishingiz mumkin.

You have received a letter from your English pen friend Dan who writes Исполнитель

Нет файлов для скачивания
Matn

You have received a letter from your English pen friend Dan who writes.

…I know that the climate isn’t the same in different parts of your big country. As we have agreed I’ll be visiting you at the end of May. What is the weather like in May in the place you live? I’d like to know what clothes to bring with me. By the way, what season do you like best and why?..

Write back to Dan answering his questions.
Write three questions to your friend about the climate in the place where he lives.

Write 100-140 words.

12 Shodlik Street

Navoi city

Navoi region

Uzbekistan, 210100

Friday, April 10th, 2017

Dear Dan,

Thanks for your letter.

Yes, you are right that the climate is different in every part of my country. At the end of May, the weather is expected to be warmer and sunny as it is the beginning of the summer. Therefore, I suggest you take summer clothes like, shorts, T-shirt and sandals. And also, do not forget to bring your cap and sunglasses.

With regard to my favourite season, I am really passionate about summer as there are many outdoor activities I can enjoy.

Can you tell me about the climate in your country? Do you like the climate in your place? What is the season there now?

Thanks your reply in advance.

Cordially yours,

Amal

Комментарии (0)
Комментировать
Кликните на изображение чтобы обновить код, если он неразборчив