Баланс: 0.00
Авторизация
Демонстрационный сайт » IELTS » Writing » Task 1 » You have received a letter from your English pen friend Tom who writes
placeholder
Openstudy.uz saytidan fayllarni yuklab olishingiz uchun hisobingizdagi ballardan foydalanishingiz mumkin.

Ballarni quyidagi havolalar orqali stib olishingiz mumkin.

You have received a letter from your English pen friend Tom who writes Исполнитель

Нет файлов для скачивания
Matn

You have received a letter from your English pen friend Tom who writes.

…I don’t think it will be a problem for me to choose a good job in the future as I’m really interested in business and economy and I hope I’ll work as an accountant or an economist one day. Have you already decided on your career? What job are you going to choose? Why?
… My sister has graduated from the university this year…..

Write back to Tom answering his questions.
Write three questions to your friend about his sister’s plans for her future job.

Write 100-140 words.

12 Shodlik Street

Navoi city

Navoi region

Uzbekistan, 210100

Friday, April 10th, 2017

Dear Tom,

Many thanks for your letter.

It is good to think about future career. As I know about your interests and abilities, I am sure that you will find a good job in the future. When it comes to me, I am going to be a computer programmer as I have been interested in this profession since my childhood. On the other hand, information technologies are developing at a higher pace and so this profession will really be on demand in the future.

It sounds great that your sister has successfully graduated the university. What is she going to do now? Does she have any career plans? Has she applied for any jobs yet?

I look forward your soonest reply.

Best regards,

Amal

Комментарии (0)
Комментировать
Кликните на изображение чтобы обновить код, если он неразборчив