Баланс: 0.00
Авторизация
Демонстрационный сайт » IELTS » Writing » Task 1 » You have received a letter from your English pen friend Sheila who writes.
placeholder
Openstudy.uz saytidan fayllarni yuklab olishingiz uchun hisobingizdagi ballardan foydalanishingiz mumkin.

Ballarni quyidagi havolalar orqali stib olishingiz mumkin.

You have received a letter from your English pen friend Sheila who writes. Исполнитель

Нет файлов для скачивания
Matn

You have received a letter from your English pen friend Sheila who writes.

…Do you ever go on a diet? I do. Especially in spring, before my summer vacation starts. My mother thinks that I should not do it because it is bad for my health. What do you think about it?
Do you exercise? I love going to the gym. I want to live a healthy life, but my parents do not understand it. What would you do if you were me?

Write back to Sheila answering her questions.
Write three questions to your friend about her plans for summer vacation.

Dear Sheila,

I am writing in reply to your email. With regard to your diet issue, I suggest you to talk with your mother. It is better if you both go to the doctor for consultation. After advising with the doctor, your mother can agree with you.

Coming to your daily exercises, if I were you, first of all, I would talk with my parents to know why they are so worrying. Making everything clear, you could find a common language with them. 

By the way, what are your plans for summer holiday? Are you planning to go somewhere else? What about going to the gym together?

If you have any problems, please feel free to ask me. I will do my best for you.

Your truly friend,

Jon

Комментарии (0)
Комментировать
Кликните на изображение чтобы обновить код, если он неразборчив