Баланс: 0.00
Авторизация
Демонстрационный сайт » IELTS » Writing » Task 1 » ЕГЭ: You have received a letter from your English pen friend Jack who writes.
placeholder
Openstudy.uz saytidan fayllarni yuklab olishingiz uchun hisobingizdagi ballardan foydalanishingiz mumkin.

Ballarni quyidagi havolalar orqali stib olishingiz mumkin.

ЕГЭ: You have received a letter from your English pen friend Jack who writes. Исполнитель

Нет файлов для скачивания
Matn

You have received a letter from your English pen friend Jack who writes.

…We have recently made a project at school about smoking. Do you know that it is very dangerous for health and can cause such diseases as cancer or heart attack? In our country smoking is banned in public places. Is there the same rule in your country? And there are a lot of centers which help people to give up this nasty habit. Are there any in your country? Do they really help people?

Write back to Jake answering his questions
Write three questions to your friend about his girl friend.

Dear Jack,

That’s good news.

As I know smoking cigarettes causes a number of severe diseases like cancer and heart attack, killing thousands of people every year. However, distinguishingly it is not still banned to smoke in public places in our country. Hopefully, our government will think about establishing such kind of rule soon. Nowadays, there are some voluntarily set up centers where people gather to give up smoking. Even though, the number of centers is increasing gradually, they are giving some results for the people who want to quit their bad smoking habits.

By the way, do you have your girl friend? Tell me about her. What does she do?

I expect to hear from you soon.

Take care,

John. 

Комментарии (0)
Комментировать
Кликните на изображение чтобы обновить код, если он неразборчив