Баланс: 0.00
Авторизация
Демонстрационный сайт » IELTS » Writing » Task 1 » You have received a letter from your English pen friend Sandra who writes
placeholder
Openstudy.uz saytidan fayllarni yuklab olishingiz uchun hisobingizdagi ballardan foydalanishingiz mumkin.

Ballarni quyidagi havolalar orqali stib olishingiz mumkin.

You have received a letter from your English pen friend Sandra who writes Исполнитель

Нет файлов для скачивания
Matn

You have received a letter from your English pen friend Sandra who writes:

…Next week we are going to have a final test. I hate tests because I feel so nervous and forget everything. Do you feel the same? Do you think that all these tests are really necessary at school? What helps you to feel more confident?

Write back to Sandra answering his questions.

Write three questions to your friend about her favourite subjects at school.

12 Shodlik Street

Navoi city

Navoi region

Uzbekistan, 210100

Dear Sandra,

Thanks for your letter.

It’s nice to hear from you.

I see your condition. Sometimes, final tests make me also quite nervous and frightened. I think this is mainly because we feel worried about the results of the test. Therefore, I suggest you, first of all, are prepared well and then forget about everything during the test. From my experience, to feel confident and rested I try to take a big breath 3 or 5 times before the exam or when I am nervous. It really helps me.

I feel that these kinds of exams help us measure our real knowledge. Therefore, we need them at schools.

By the way, please tell me about your favourite subjects at school. Why do you like them? What is your most favourite subject?

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Cordially yours,

Amal

Комментарии (0)
Комментировать
Кликните на изображение чтобы обновить код, если он неразборчив