Баланс: 0.00
Авторизация
Демонстрационный сайт » IELTS » Writing » Task 1 » You have received a letter from your English pen friend Sarah who writes
placeholder
Openstudy.uz saytidan fayllarni yuklab olishingiz uchun hisobingizdagi ballardan foydalanishingiz mumkin.

Ballarni quyidagi havolalar orqali stib olishingiz mumkin.

You have received a letter from your English pen friend Sarah who writes Исполнитель

Нет файлов для скачивания
Matn

You have received a letter from your English pen friend Sarah who writes.

…I don’t think it will be a problem for me to choose a good present for your parents’ anniversary. I have already chosen some interesting photo frames for them. These frames look marvelous. What are you planning to present them? How much are you going to spend for the present? Will you give them one or two presents? Why?
… My brother has passed his driving test and he wants to buy a car…..

Write back to Sarah answering her questions.
Write three questions to your friend about her brother’s car.

12 Shodlik Street

Navoi city

Navoi region

Uzbekistan, 210100

Friday, April 10th, 2016

Dear Sarah,

Many thanks for your letter.

Oh, it is good of you to choose a present for them. I am so passionate to see these remarkable frames. Coming to me, I am still thinking what to buy. My budget is about $50. Probably, I will present them one kitchen blender as both of them like drinking natural juice. You know, we have many fruit trees in the backyard. Therefore, I think it would be a good gift for them.

It is nice that at last, your brother has passed driving test. Does he have enough money to buy a car? When does he buy a car? What kind of car is he planning to buy?

I hope to hear from you soon.

Much love,

Amal

Комментарии (0)
Комментировать
Кликните на изображение чтобы обновить код, если он неразборчив