Баланс: 0.00
Авторизация
Демонстрационный сайт » IELTS » Writing » Task 2 » Exams are the best way to check the student’s knowledge.
placeholder
Openstudy.uz saytidan fayllarni yuklab olishingiz uchun hisobingizdagi ballardan foydalanishingiz mumkin.

Ballarni quyidagi havolalar orqali stib olishingiz mumkin.

Exams are the best way to check the student’s knowledge. Исполнитель

Нет файлов для скачивания
Matn

Exams are the best way to check the student’s knowledge.

What is your opinion?

Organise your essay in four paragraphs according to the following plan:

- Make an introduction (state the problem);

- Express your personal opinion and reasons for it;

- Give arguments for the other point of view and explain why you don’t agree with it;
- Draw a conclusion.

Nowadays many people are taking different kind of exams because of their studies. Some people believe that exams are the best option to assess the student’s knowledge. From my personal perspective, I do not support this perception and in the following paragraphs it will be given some supportive ideas to my choice as well as arguments to the opposite point of view.

In fact, there are many ways to evaluate student’s knowledge except exams. For example, answering a teacher’s questions and participating during the lesson or doing homework can be alternatives to assess one’s knowledge on any subjects. With the help of these methods teachers, can give the right mark on their students’ knowledge. Therefore, I support the idea of exams are not the best way of assessing student’s knowledge.

However, there are many people who believe that exams are the best option to evaluate one’s knowledge on subjects. They think that during exams students have not excess to the help outside. Therefore the results are real.

For several reasons, exams cannot be real evaluators for student’s acquisition of subjects. During exams students feel frustrated and become nervous due to tough exam regulations. Consequently, in many cases they become unconscious with what they are doing. Therefore, exams cannot give true resolutions over student’s knowledge.

After analysing what have been said above, once more I firmly believe that exams cannot be the best option to check student’s knowledge. Therefore, it is suggested that school officials should think about other alternatives.

Комментарии (0)
Комментировать
Кликните на изображение чтобы обновить код, если он неразборчив