Баланс: 0.00
Авторизация
Демонстрационный сайт » IELTS » Writing » Task 2 » Traditional values are irrelevant to modern society
placeholder
Openstudy.uz saytidan fayllarni yuklab olishingiz uchun hisobingizdagi ballardan foydalanishingiz mumkin.

Ballarni quyidagi havolalar orqali stib olishingiz mumkin.

Traditional values are irrelevant to modern society Исполнитель

Нет файлов для скачивания
Matn

In today's world, traditional values have been decreasing in many developed countries due to modern society. Some people hold the idea that, national aspects are independent in modern community. However, others believe that traditional values are more important in people's life. It is my feeling that not all of traditional aspects are irrelevant to modern community. In the following paragraphs some reasons along with examples will be written to support my opinion.

Primarily, many countries have a number of strict traditions as no one cannot deny. As an example, greeting to old people, giving a place to elderly in public transports and respecting them will never be replaced with something in the modern world. This could be because, all people love these values and they know these as a law. Thus, those people will never try to change their traditions that have been existing for thousands years.

On the other hand, modern societies have several positive sides. Firstly, by following modern tendencies we can bring ourselves to the next level. Secondly, if countries interact with modern community, they may grasp a variety of concepts about modern world including all technology, knowledge and living standards. Finally, the economy of a country as followed modern aspects will unquestionable increase and never collapse.

To draw a conclusion, after having analyzing of both negative and positive sides of traditional values, I partially agree with this idea. Therefore, I do believe that there is particular balance between modern and traditional aspects.

Комментарии (0)
Комментировать
Кликните на изображение чтобы обновить код, если он неразборчив