Баланс: 0.00
Авторизация
Демонстрационный сайт » IELTS » Writing » Task 2 » Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs
placeholder
Openstudy.uz saytidan fayllarni yuklab olishingiz uchun hisobingizdagi ballardan foydalanishingiz mumkin.

Ballarni quyidagi havolalar orqali stib olishingiz mumkin.

Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs Исполнитель

Нет файлов для скачивания
Matn

Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behaviour. Others disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences.

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

The world where we live in, the issue of tourism has divided a community and even today it still sparks bitter controversy among people. It is argued by some people that inner traditional values ought to be followed by tourists whilst opponents contend that cultural diversity should be greeted by the host country. In this essay I will discuss both sides and give my own opinion.

On the one hand, I am inclined that the guests from overseas countries should shadow the cultural heritages in order not to endanger them it. Many traditions have disappeared because of industrialization and global trade. This view, for example, is supported by the findings of a recent study, which show that people wear similar clothes like, jeans and T-shirts rather than traditional costumes throughout the world. And I think, we should show them our traditional customs during the weddings or religious festivals and celebrate festivals and teach them our traditional skills  so as to make them interested in it.

On the other hand, due to of the fact that,  tourists can  help to improve the standard of living as well as broaden the dweller’s horizon, it is important to maintain various cultural identities. Additionally, I think the host counties should make a good impression on visitors so that they come to our country again. This is owing to the fact some areas rely on tourism for their income that it creates employment in services like accommodation transport and entertainment. Thus , it is a best way to attract them and respect their cultural diversity. 

To sum up, there are many choices and its for people to weigh up both sides of the issue and come to their own conclusion.

Комментарии (0)
Комментировать
Кликните на изображение чтобы обновить код, если он неразборчив