Баланс: 0.00
Авторизация
Демонстрационный сайт » IELTS » Writing » Task 2 » Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behavior. Others disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences.
placeholder
Openstudy.uz saytidan fayllarni yuklab olishingiz uchun hisobingizdagi ballardan foydalanishingiz mumkin.

Ballarni quyidagi havolalar orqali stib olishingiz mumkin.

Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behavior. Others disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences. Исполнитель

Нет файлов для скачивания
Matn

Undoubtedly, the mass media is widely spreading all around the globe and has already covered our life. Now, without television, radio and newspaper it is difficult to imagine human life. Many people are convinced that mass media impacts us to broaden our ideas. From a point of an individual, I agree with above-mentioned statement up to a point. In the following paragraphs, I will take into consideration all angles of the statement and support my opinion by examples and reasons.

First of all, there is no hesitation that mass media is a key to shape people’s ideas as every day they face with many sorts of mass media and obtain much information from them. Let us take an example. Nowadays, there is a wide variety of useful programs such as scientific researches, different experiments and new discoveries on TV.  If people follow scientific programs that are shown on televisions, new wise ideas will be born in people’s mind. In addition to this, newspaper companies all around the world publish daily interactive stories and breaking news, as they are a big home for new ideas. Therefore, a huge number of people believe that mass media sharpens their ideas.

On the other hand, unfortunately mass media has many drawbacks that can be hazardous for people. Today’s mass media system contains much fake information that cannot bring new ideas and lead people to think negatively. Let me take one example from my own experience. Couple days ago I heard news on radio that Apple company is on the way of launching brand new gadget and in order to be sure I browsed the official website of Apple corporation but there was no announcement relating to new technology and I realised that I was informed with wrong information. This example makes it clear that fake data that often appear on mass media cannot expend people’s ideas and can even destroy people’s belief.

In conclusion, mass media should keep developing and if it avoids announcing fake information, only in that case people who are big followers of mass media will be overwhelmed by new ideas.

Комментарии (0)
Комментировать
Кликните на изображение чтобы обновить код, если он неразборчив