Баланс: 0.00
Авторизация
Демонстрационный сайт » IELTS » Writing » Task 2 » Is freedom of speech necessary in a free society?
placeholder
Openstudy.uz saytidan fayllarni yuklab olishingiz uchun hisobingizdagi ballardan foydalanishingiz mumkin.

Ballarni quyidagi havolalar orqali stib olishingiz mumkin.

Is freedom of speech necessary in a free society? Исполнитель

Нет файлов для скачивания
Matn

Nowadays most people consider that freedom of speech should be available in every free community. Because people think it’s a good way of promoting their ideas and rights. In my opinion freedom of speech is necessary in our modern life. I want to analyze the importance of the free speech for people in the rest of my essay.

First consideration is that freedom of speech brings more benefits for the development of the society. For example if one person in society is able to promote his or her ideas in front of the government, this idea can be valuable for all people in this society and can be a good foundation for the development of something new. Thus, it’s clear that freedom of speech is an essential sign among people.

On the other hand, freedom of speech can be a good way for the governmental officials to know about ideas and purposes of people. For instance, a folk of one country having liberty of speech requires to set up new civil rights or referendum and this can be understandable for the government and then it  can be made some solutions. With this consideration it can be said that freedom of speech is a positive way for governments to know what their residents want to be done.

After analyzing these areas, it can be concluded that freedom of speech brings considerable benefits for the development of society and it’s a good way for governments to be aware of the ideas of their citizens.

Комментарии (0)
Комментировать
Кликните на изображение чтобы обновить код, если он неразборчив