Баланс: 0.00
Авторизация
Демонстрационный сайт » IELTS » Writing » Task 2 » Some people believe that violence on television and in computer games has a damaging effect on the society.
placeholder
Openstudy.uz saytidan fayllarni yuklab olishingiz uchun hisobingizdagi ballardan foydalanishingiz mumkin.

Ballarni quyidagi havolalar orqali stib olishingiz mumkin.

Some people believe that violence on television and in computer games has a damaging effect on the society. Исполнитель

Нет файлов для скачивания
Matn

SAMPLE ESSAY WRITTEN BY MALIKA AKHMATOVNA

Some people believe that violence on television and in computer games has a damaging effect on the society. Others deny that these factors have any significant influence on people’s behavior.

Nowadays, violent films which are about wars, murders on television and in computer games are causing people’s disagreement. In fact, these kinds of movies influence on youth’s upbringing. I am sure, the people who watch and play dreadful films and games, certainly, hinder for developing of state. In my opinion, each parent should prohibit children from playing these games.

To start with, terrible movies make them very unloving. When I was a child, my grandparents advised me not to watch this type of films. Also they said that frightful films and games lost love and merry of people. I agree with their opinions. Because having a lot of crimes in countries can be example for their ideas.

Secondly, behavior of youth who play violent computer games a lot and watch movies more times about wars, will be very warlike. Even, they can kill any person that does not like them. As we know, these situations come across countries with dissemination.

In conclusion, I would say that watching and playing this type of things a lot is not a suitable choice. Instead of them we must read many books, and we should make essential plans which are useful to develop the country.

Комментарии (0)
Комментировать
Кликните на изображение чтобы обновить код, если он неразборчив