Баланс: 0.00
Авторизация
Демонстрационный сайт » IELTS » Writing » Task 2 » Everybody should be allowed admission to university study programs regardless of their level of academic ability. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?
placeholder
Openstudy.uz saytidan fayllarni yuklab olishingiz uchun hisobingizdagi ballardan foydalanishingiz mumkin.

Ballarni quyidagi havolalar orqali stib olishingiz mumkin.

Everybody should be allowed admission to university study programs regardless of their level of academic ability. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? Исполнитель

Нет файлов для скачивания
Matn

Nowadays, the education system is developing with high space and also it brings some negative problems. Many people say that they should be matriculated to a university in spite of their knowledge. To my way of thinking I partly disagree with this point of view. The following paragraphs will be provided examples and causes to support my partly disagreement.

First of all, one of the negative aspects is that everyone can not be allowed to study at a university without academic skills. Even if candidate who does not have any academic abilities is enrolled at a university it would be difficult to study for him. Furthermore, student without knowledge can no be useful for our society. Therefore, government does not let young people to be matriculated at a university despite academic ability.

On the other hand, every applicant should be given a chance to study by their level of education. Because some people could not study well by some problems when they were child. For instance, my close friend was professional athlete and while his career was going on successful. After 6 years he got injure on his left leg and then he stopped training with sport. Recently he applied for university and was not enrolled at the university because he had no time to study. Now he is unemployment. Thus, everybody should have some opportunities to study.

In conclusion, present day, education problems are common in our environment. That is why the government has to solve the problems of education system.

Комментарии (0)
Комментировать
Кликните на изображение чтобы обновить код, если он неразборчив