Баланс: 0.00
Авторизация
Демонстрационный сайт » IELTS » Writing » Task 2 » Governments around the world are spending billions in support of space programs.
placeholder
Openstudy.uz saytidan fayllarni yuklab olishingiz uchun hisobingizdagi ballardan foydalanishingiz mumkin.

Ballarni quyidagi havolalar orqali stib olishingiz mumkin.

Governments around the world are spending billions in support of space programs. Исполнитель

Нет файлов для скачивания
Matn

Governments around the world are spending billions in support of space programs. This money would be better spent on research into improvements in human health.

To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

There are some arguments on governments’ attempts to spend huge amount of money on space explorations.  Some people state that this money should be expended on healthcare researches to resolve health-related problems.  To my way of thinking, I agree up to a point with this view. In the following paragraphs my point of view will be supported with some reasons and examples.

On the one hand, by diverting money spending on space programs into the researches aimed to solve health problems, millions of people will benefit from the outcomes. For example, one of the serious diseases human beings suffering – cancer would have already been treated if the research concerning it had been financed well. This example makes it clear why governments should consider problems challenging humankind while supporting space programs. Regarding to this side of the issue, I partly agree with the topic statement.

On the other hand, space programs would be a solution of finding other planets to live for the long run. No one would doubt that sometime in the future our earth cannot be available to dwell because of pollution and less space for ever-increasing population. For this consideration, governments should continue to invest in space- related programs no matter how much they cost.

In conclusion, after considering the importance of both spheres, once more I am inclined to believe that governments should take a balance on financing both healthcare industry researches and space explorations.  By this way, the money would be spent wisely.

Комментарии (0)
Комментировать
Кликните на изображение чтобы обновить код, если он неразборчив