Баланс: 0.00
Авторизация
Демонстрационный сайт » IELTS » Writing » Task 2 » It’s generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance, for sport or music, and others are not.
placeholder
Openstudy.uz saytidan fayllarni yuklab olishingiz uchun hisobingizdagi ballardan foydalanishingiz mumkin.

Ballarni quyidagi havolalar orqali stib olishingiz mumkin.

It’s generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance, for sport or music, and others are not. Исполнитель

Нет файлов для скачивания
Matn

It’s generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance, for sport or music, and others are not. However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Talent plays a main role for humankind to achieve success. Some people advocate the idea that bearing with talent is a good way to be a master of their professions. However, others oppose this viewpoint. In the following paragraphs I will give some points of the people supporting their arguments before giving my personal opinion on the issue.

It is believed by some that talent plays a crucial role for being sportsman or musician in the lives of mankind. In fact, most eminent have achieved more progress in their whole life by their talents.   Therefore, talent is necessary to be popular or to get more things in the future. Thus it’s clear why some people gravitate towards this point of view.

On the other hand, many argue that for achieving success it’s no need to be talented. It is commonly agreed that one of the well-known composer Motzart was not born with his talent; instead he was taught by his teachers. That is why many experts support the view that talent is not the only way of achieving a pick. After analysing these facts, it is commonly agreed by some that mastering sport or music can be achievable by teaching.

All things considered, everyone can achieve their purposes with both ways. It is my conviction that, both of the ways are well-grounded. Anyhow, to my way of thinking, bearing with capability of doing something is to obtain easily one’s target. So, bearing with talent will always be an asset in mastering something.

Комментарии (0)
Комментировать
Кликните на изображение чтобы обновить код, если он неразборчив