Баланс: 0.00
Авторизация
Демонстрационный сайт » IELTS » Writing » Task 2 » These days more fathers stay at home and take care of their children, while mothers go out to work. What could be the reasons for this? Do you think it is a positive or a negative development?
placeholder
Openstudy.uz saytidan fayllarni yuklab olishingiz uchun hisobingizdagi ballardan foydalanishingiz mumkin.

Ballarni quyidagi havolalar orqali stib olishingiz mumkin.

These days more fathers stay at home and take care of their children, while mothers go out to work. What could be the reasons for this? Do you think it is a positive or a negative development? Исполнитель

Нет файлов для скачивания
Matn

It is certainly true that men are increasingly likely to take on the role of husbands while more women than ever before are the breadwinners in their families. There could be several reasons for that and I consider it to be a positive trend.   44

In resent years, parents have had to adapt to various changes in the society. In my view, there are two principal reasons for this alteration of roles in many families. Firstly, women are getting more knowledgeable, well-educated and highly motivated than ever before and therefore, they could secure well-paid job positions. For example, in schools, more female teachers are recruited due to the fact that they are the best role model for pupils because of their friendliness and tolerance towards children. Secondly, now with an advent of new technology numerous men prefer to work at home by the access of internet. For example, most men have choices to stay at home while their female counterparts remain in their employment.  123

I am convinced that men can be fully involved in parenting with their unique characteristics such as decision-making, strict discipline and assertiveness. These skills, in combination with females’ instinct qualities of patience and compassion, will be a perfect upbringing for a child in such families. For instance, children who are grown up in such atmosphere under aforementioned strict guidelines could easily iron out their problematic issues by themselves  without facing any difficulties because of their personality and judgmental character  

In conclusion, the changing roles of men and women in many families are a result of wider  changes in societies and I do believe that these developments are desirable

(275 words)

Комментарии (0)
Комментировать
Кликните на изображение чтобы обновить код, если он неразборчив