Баланс: 0.00
Авторизация
Демонстрационный сайт » IELTS » Writing » Task 2 » Some employers reward members of staff for their exceptional contribution to the company by giving them extra money.
placeholder
Openstudy.uz saytidan fayllarni yuklab olishingiz uchun hisobingizdagi ballardan foydalanishingiz mumkin.

Ballarni quyidagi havolalar orqali stib olishingiz mumkin.

Some employers reward members of staff for their exceptional contribution to the company by giving them extra money. Исполнитель

Нет файлов для скачивания
Matn

Some employers reward members of staff for their exceptional contribution to the company by giving them extra money. This practice can act as an incentive for some but may also have a negative impact on others. To what extent is this style of management effective? Are there better ways of encouraging employees to work hard?

It is common today that most managers give extra money for their workers, who make exceptional contribution to their company. Some people think that it’s a good way of managing, but others consider (that) managing in this manner has a negative impact on work environment. I want to analyze these points of view in the rest of my essay.

Firstly, I think that it’s good when employers reward members of their staff by giving them extra money. For example, factors like, satisfaction and hardworking of employees, are important for the development of a company. By receiving extra finances, most workers are satisfied with their job and they often try to make more contribution to the work as possible.

On the other hand, this practice can impact negatively on other employees. For instance, there can be some misunderstandings and jealousness among workers when all the workers don’t take extra money from their bosses. As a result, it can lead to heat arguments among colleagues. It is clear that without workers’ friendship and piece, it’s difficult for companies to make progress. By taking into account this case, it’s refuted to give extra money for employees’ additional contribution.

After analyzing some aspects, for me, disadvantages of giving extra money are overweight (outweigh)  its advantages. It’s recommended that instead of giving extra money, managers can create other opportunities for their workers such as, traveling abroad on account of workplace or free medical services and giving extra day offs.  

written by Sherzod

Комментарии (0)
Комментировать
Кликните на изображение чтобы обновить код, если он неразборчив