Баланс: 0.00
Авторизация
Демонстрационный сайт » IELTS » Writing » Task 2 » Some people think that using bicycles in the city centre has many advantages, while others are sure that bicycles should not be allowed in the city centre.
placeholder
Openstudy.uz saytidan fayllarni yuklab olishingiz uchun hisobingizdagi ballardan foydalanishingiz mumkin.

Ballarni quyidagi havolalar orqali stib olishingiz mumkin.

Some people think that using bicycles in the city centre has many advantages, while others are sure that bicycles should not be allowed in the city centre. Исполнитель

Нет файлов для скачивания
Matn

In these days, bicycles are getting popular in many cities around the world. Some people support this trend considering its advantages, whereas others oppose this development. From my point of view, bicycles have a great deal of benefits to offer.

As the world is suffering from air pollution, using nature friendly bicycles is a good solution to this problem. Furthermore, with the usage of bicycles people become healthier and the cities are cleaner and safer. In fact, heavy traffic jams and car accidents end up with the introduction of bicycles in the cities. These are some of many benefits of bicycles.

Though, some people feel the negative aspects of the bicycles in the cities. They claim that this means of transport makes the modern city old- fashioned with pedalling people on the streets. Moreover, in this hectic world, with bikes life slows down and much time is wasted on the roads. That is what why those people cannot agree with the others.

However, it seems to me that the drawbacks of bicycles cannot outweigh their advantages. If the measures are not taken to stop traffic problems and environmental problems because of toxic gases out of cars, the outcomes will be fatal. Therefore, we should encourage people to use greener transport like bikes.

Al things considered, once more I am assured that using bicycles in the cities has many plus points. For this reason, people should use them widely and governments should create the facilities, like special path and parking for bicycles.

Комментарии (0)
Комментировать
Кликните на изображение чтобы обновить код, если он неразборчив