Баланс: 0.00
Авторизация
Демонстрационный сайт » IELTS » Writing » Task 2 » Unpaid community service should be a compulsory
placeholder
Openstudy.uz saytidan fayllarni yuklab olishingiz uchun hisobingizdagi ballardan foydalanishingiz mumkin.

Ballarni quyidagi havolalar orqali stib olishingiz mumkin.

Unpaid community service should be a compulsory Исполнитель

Нет файлов для скачивания
Matn

Some people believe that unpaid community service should be a compulsory part of high school programmers (for example working for a charity, improving the neighbourhood or teaching sports to younger children).

Sample answer written by Elyor

Most people have the same opinion that high school students ought to be made to do some work in their neighborhood. I agree up to a point with this view. In the following paragraphs, I will give some information to support my point of view.

There are many minus points of involving university or college students in doing some compulsory work. Many people are of the opinion that students have busy lifestyle with their studies, such as full of school curriculum at the schools. The teachers expect that students to undertake home tasks properly. Consequently, students need to sufficient time to perform the homework. If students join to do some compulsory work, it has negative effect on students’ studies as well as their future career.

There are also some plus points of forcing high school students to do some unsalaried and compulsory work. From most people’s point of view, students can boost their communication skills by working with other people in their local community. As a result, young people would be sociable, and could learn how get along well with other people. Furthermore, during working, students can communicate with others, share with some information or news that young people can aware of what is happening around their district. In addition to this, students can improve their local community by planting a variety of flowers and plants.

Taking all above mentioned reasons into account, I therefore, believe that students should not be forced to perform some compulsory as well as unsalaried work in their neighborhood.

Комментарии (0)
Комментировать
Кликните на изображение чтобы обновить код, если он неразборчив