Баланс: 0.00
Авторизация
Демонстрационный сайт » IELTS » Writing » Task 1 » What kinds of films do you like watching?
placeholder
Openstudy.uz saytidan fayllarni yuklab olishingiz uchun hisobingizdagi ballardan foydalanishingiz mumkin.

Ballarni quyidagi havolalar orqali stib olishingiz mumkin.

What kinds of films do you like watching? Исполнитель

Нет файлов для скачивания
Matn

You have received a letter from your English pen friend Jane who writes.

…So you see I enjoy films based on true historic facts.

What kinds of films do you like watching? Do you prefer watching films at home or at the cinema? Why? Do you agree that it is better to read a book before watching the film based on it? Why or why not?

Dear Jane,

It is nice to hear that you are fan of movies based on true history.  Likewise, I am also into historical films as they inform us true facts that can be helpful to know much about our history.

Mostly I would rather watch movies at home because of the cost and free time that I have now, even though watching at the cinema is more pleasurable. As I am for unexpected events, generally I wouldn’t read the books about a story which I am going to watch on TV.

Now, I have some questions about books. What kinds of books do you like reading? How often do you read? What is the latest book you have read recently?

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

With love,

John

Комментарии (0)
Комментировать
Кликните на изображение чтобы обновить код, если он неразборчив