Баланс: 0.00
Авторизация
Демонстрационный сайт » IELTS » Writing » Task 2 » Many museums charge for admission while others are free. Do you think the advantages of charging people for admission to museums outweigh the disadvantages?
placeholder
Openstudy.uz saytidan fayllarni yuklab olishingiz uchun hisobingizdagi ballardan foydalanishingiz mumkin.

Ballarni quyidagi havolalar orqali stib olishingiz mumkin.

Many museums charge for admission while others are free. Do you think the advantages of charging people for admission to museums outweigh the disadvantages? Исполнитель

Нет файлов для скачивания
Matn

Today, museums give an opportunity to know more about country’s history, as they are always a good media to promote art and culture. So, people who are fond of national gallery and art can visit and enjoy there. Some people think that admission should not be based on charging as its benefits surpass the drawbacks. From my point of view, I agree up to a point and in this essay I will support my opinion with some reasons and examples.

I will start by looking at the museums which need to charge for admission. These museums, effectively saying, are not for all people; on the contrary they are only for rich people. Not every person could afford to visit such museums. It does not mean that it depends on personality of people. Admission help museums to survive and get revenue .Also, they have to do it in order to keep a discipline. Otherwise, they face a hard control because visitor numbers at free museums grow spectacularly; as a result it leads to bad consequences and even befalls petty crimes like a larceny (robbery). 

On the other hand, the government should consider to balance their cost and revenue. There is no doubt that major museums of some places are suggested to open for free, especially for young teenagers and students who gain their knowledge.

My personal position is that there is no crystal clear answer to this question as there are such strong arguments on both sides. Perhaps, it is possible for some museums to charge for admission and for others not to.                                                                                                         

262 words

Комментарии (0)
Комментировать
Кликните на изображение чтобы обновить код, если он неразборчив