Баланс: 0.00
Авторизация
Демонстрационный сайт » IELTS » Writing » Task 2 » Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of living and working in a foreign country
placeholder
Openstudy.uz saytidan fayllarni yuklab olishingiz uchun hisobingizdagi ballardan foydalanishingiz mumkin.

Ballarni quyidagi havolalar orqali stib olishingiz mumkin.

Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of living and working in a foreign country Исполнитель

Нет файлов для скачивания
Matn

Nowadays many people dream to live or study abroad. Especially It is more popular among young adults. However, there are both advantages and disadvantages to live or study abroad. Before giving my personal opinion, in the following paragraphs the issue will be discussed from multiple perspectives.

Let’s begin by looking at the advantages of moving away. The great advantage of living or studying abroad is that when you move other countries you can see beautiful places and make a lot of friends. Young people can study at big and famous universities, like Cambridge, Oxford or Harvard. To my way of thinking students graduating these universities do not get into trouble to find a good job when they come back to their homeland.                                                                              Turning to the other side of the argument, it can be difficult to start a new life from scratch. In other words when you move abroad, you have to find some work to earn money for living on your own without anybody’s helping.                                  Another issue is that you have to live far from your family. You want to see your family members and you can’t eat your national favourite foods.

All things considered, starting life in a foreign country is never easy, because you always need your family members help. However, I believe that the benefits in terms of personal growth eventually outweigh any negatives.            

Комментарии (0)
Комментировать
Кликните на изображение чтобы обновить код, если он неразборчив