Баланс: 0.00
Авторизация
Демонстрационный сайт » IELTS » Writing » Task 2 » Some people believe that violence in television and computer games has a damaging effect on society.
placeholder
Openstudy.uz saytidan fayllarni yuklab olishingiz uchun hisobingizdagi ballardan foydalanishingiz mumkin.

Ballarni quyidagi havolalar orqali stib olishingiz mumkin.

Some people believe that violence in television and computer games has a damaging effect on society. Исполнитель

Some people believe that violence in television and computer games has a damaging effect on society
  • Скачано: 26
  • Размер: 16.36 Kb
Matn

Some people believe that violence in television and computer games has a damaging effect on society. Others deny that this factor has any significant influence on people’s behavior. What is your opinion?

1. Opinion essay/argument essay
  2. Discussion essay/ for &against essay
  3. Problem-solution essay

Task 2

• 40 min
  • 250 words

Opinion- agree 1

• Curiosity of children leads them to try what they see on screens
  • Regularly doing something affect people’s behavior
  • It educates people how to fight
  • People’s behavior is sharpened by parents or schools, but not by TVs or so

INTRODUCTION

• Background

Nowadays, film directors and programmers are creating different kinds of films and programs such as computer games with violent content.

• Detail background

Some people think that it has a negative effect on people’s behaviors, while others refute this point of view, denying all bad points of violence on screens.

• Thesis

As far as I am concerned, it is deniable the damaging influence of violent-rich films and computer games on society.

• Outline

In the following paragraphs I will support my view with some reasons and examples.

NOW YOUR TURN TO CONTINUE THE REST OF THE ESSAY

Комментарии (0)
Комментировать
Кликните на изображение чтобы обновить код, если он неразборчив
Copyright © 2024 г. openstudy.uz - Все права защищены.