Баланс: 0.00
Авторизация
Демонстрационный сайт » IELTS » Writing » Task 2 » In your opinion, should young people choose their professions, or should their parents choose for them?
placeholder
Openstudy.uz saytidan fayllarni yuklab olishingiz uchun hisobingizdagi ballardan foydalanishingiz mumkin.

Ballarni quyidagi havolalar orqali stib olishingiz mumkin.

In your opinion, should young people choose their professions, or should their parents choose for them? Исполнитель

Нет файлов для скачивания
Matn

Choosing future career is one of the challenging tasks facing the young nowadays. Some people are of the opinion that young people ought to find their future professions whereas the others oppose this view, supporting parents role to make decisions over children’s future careers.  It seems to me that I support this view up to a point. In the following paragraphs I will advocate my opinion with some examples and reasons.

On the one hand, many people share the view that young people should choose their professions without someone’s help. For example, if somebody helps young people to choose professions, they cannot be a master in their chosen professions. Therefore, sometimes they cannot find the ways in their lives confronting with some problems.

On the other hand, some people are of the opinion that parents should help their children to choose professions. Because they have much experience taken from life and also they can distinguish right from wrong and give them correct directions. Therefore, youngsters have to follow their parent’s advice. This example makes it clear that thanks to this advice young people can find their ways from life and work without difficulties.

By way of conclusion, I believe that young people should have own professions for their futures. If they have own professions they can earn money easily. It is recommended that young people should decide themselves to choose professions voluntarily without their parent’s impulse.

Комментарии (0)
Комментировать
Кликните на изображение чтобы обновить код, если он неразборчив