Баланс: 0.00
Авторизация
Демонстрационный сайт » IELTS » Writing » Task 2 » Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others, however, think that change is always a good thing.
placeholder
Openstudy.uz saytidan fayllarni yuklab olishingiz uchun hisobingizdagi ballardan foydalanishingiz mumkin.

Ballarni quyidagi havolalar orqali stib olishingiz mumkin.

Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others, however, think that change is always a good thing. Исполнитель

Нет файлов для скачивания
Matn

SAMPLE ANSWER BY SABINA

Change is one of the important parts of Life. It happens every day by passing time. There are two types of people in the world. One who is happy to live with old rules without changes, while the other wants to bring new innovations.  In the following paragraphs I will consider to discuss both views and give my own opinion.

From one point of view,  some people who try to create something new or to  avoid from old rules think that life has to change and to become more funny and easy.   Coin has two sides - white and black, change isn’t exception. Changes give a lot of opportunities people to live more comfortable and to make their life meaningful.  On the other hand it also can break old national routine, which is very valuable for all nations.

From another point of view, many people believe that living with standard life style is a key of success for those who avoid from changes.  They think that knowing daily work and not adding news will help people keep peace in their life.  Change for them is destroyable source which will probably break peace in the world,  Because human always wants much and always news is luck for them. 

After analyzing both sides of the view, I would probably partly agree with these points, Because both of them have advantage and disadvantage. Change is necessary destroyable source for developing.

Комментарии (0)
Комментировать
Кликните на изображение чтобы обновить код, если он неразборчив