Баланс: 0.00
Авторизация
Демонстрационный сайт » IELTS » Writing » Task 1 » Letter. It has recently been announced that a new restaurant may be built in your building
placeholder
Openstudy.uz saytidan fayllarni yuklab olishingiz uchun hisobingizdagi ballardan foydalanishingiz mumkin.

Ballarni quyidagi havolalar orqali stib olishingiz mumkin.

Letter. It has recently been announced that a new restaurant may be built in your building Исполнитель

Нет файлов для скачивания
Matn

CEFR B1 LETTERS.

It has recently been announced that a new restaurant may be built in your building . You oppose this plan . Write to the Project Director on behalf of the residents and give the specific reasons and details to support your position.

SAMPLE ANSWER

Dear sir or madam ,

I am writing to let you know that    having known your plans to build a new restaurant in our building , a lot of people have become too nerveous .

Behalf of our company , in my opinion , buiding a new restaurant may make some issues . First of all , our area is not  large enough and building is not suitable for a restaurant . Secondly , it may make a big noise and cause some problems  . In addition to this ,  your restaurant may decrease the number of  our customers .

I hope that you will change your plans .

Thank you very much for paying attention to my request .

Sincerely ,

MR “X”.

Комментарии (0)
Комментировать
Кликните на изображение чтобы обновить код, если он неразборчив